Monday, May 4, 2015

Custom Fountains Provide a Lifetime of Value

   I first became highly intrigued by Custom Water Fountains after seeing the Dubai Water Fountain which is the worlds largest. It is impressive beyond words and I have looked at many of the videos of it on Youtube and find it to be really fascinating. When I was browsing the Internet I came across a few interesting sources for pictures of this fountain including this link which shows a good picture of  it.

 I am also a huge history buff and exploring the history of fountains all the way back to Roman times makes the custom fountain I own seem even more historic. I hinted there that I have my own custom fountain which I do. My Custom Water Fountain is Bamboo encased, which makes it even more fascinating to look at.

  A custom water fountain does provide a long lifetime value. Since they are build so sturdy they usually will last 10, 20 or even 30 years. An outdoor fountain can even last for hundreds of years. Can you imagine your great great grandkids still enjoying the fountain that you are looking at today. It is very possible that could occur.

 When you think of a lot of disposable items today sitting in the land fills you can be sure that there are very few custom fountains in there. It's good to know that any investment in them will last a lifetime or more.

Thanks again to WaterGallery.net for providing the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment